t

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Book Review:- The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane - Kate DiCamillo


Once, in a house on Egypt Street, there lived a china rabbit named Edward Tulane. The rabbit was very pleased with himself, and for good reason: he was owned by a girl named Abilene, who treated him with the utmost care and adored him completely. And then, one day, he was lost.
The book 'The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane' by Kate Dicamillo is an amazing story. I have to admit, when I picked it up I was sceptical. However, the story is amazingly written and plays on your emotions so well. Kate Dicamillo is a fantastic writer and I'm so happy to have read this book. It is so beautifully written and illustrated (by Bagram | Batoulline) and is a perfect book for both adults and children alike. There is no-one in the family who won't enjoy this story. So, if you are struggling to think of Christmas presents, may I heartily suggest this book to you. Enjoy reading and see you for my next book review 
Lara Pass x

No comments :

Post a Comment