t

Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Year, New Beginnings!

Hi everyone, welcome to the New Year! This year I will be taking much more interest in my blog and will - hopefully - be posting at least once a week for you. The New Year is a chance to make a fresh start and fulfil our New Years Resolutions. However, we often end up making the same mistakes and our New Years Resolutions only last a week or two.
My attempted New Years Resolutions this year are to post a video on my Youtube Channel and a blog post on my blog once a week, every week for the whole year, to not eat chocolate for a whole year (good luck Lara) and to try my best in everything I do.
So, here's to 2014 and making the same mistakes as last year but also hopefully learning something too. I will see you all on Friday.
Love you all soo much.
Goodbye 2013!
Bring on 2014 and hope your new year is just as fabulous as the last one.
Lara x

No comments :

Post a Comment