t

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Film Review: Summer in February - Christopher Menaul

14th June, 2013 (USA)
Director: Christopher Menaul
Screenplay: Jonathan Smith 

 **** - 4 stars
Summer in February is a stunning film. I absolutely adore it. I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I knew nothing of the people this film is based on but I enjoyed it tremendously. It seems that the one thing the English can do better than anything else is making a beautiful film.
As a girl, I do confess that I love a good love story but this one was different to everything else I've seen or read. There is something about this story that had me hooked straight away. The casting choices were brilliant. I could not think of more perfect people to play the roles.
This film is a must see. I love it. It was beautifully written, directed and portrayed.
I thoroughly recommend this film.
Tell me what you think.
***
Love, Lara xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment